12-16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cashews, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-2/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), coarsely chopped
- Place flour and butter in a food processor; cover and process until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add 1 cup cashews; pulse a few
- times until combined.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese
- layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped
- candy bar and remaining cashews. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.