- 3/4 c. sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 Mission Super Soft Fajita Tortillas
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 tsp Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 c. strawberries, chopped
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 c. ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Sprinkle 1 tsp of cinnamon sugar over each tortilla. Use pizza cutter to cut each tortilla into wedges. Place on ungreased cookie sheet sugar side up. Bake 10-12 minutes or until puffed up and just turning golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Arrange cooled cinnamon chips on a plate. Top with ice cream, strawberries, banana, chocolate syrup and caramel ice cream topping.
Recipe and photos from:
http://www.julieseatsandtreats.com Pin It Now!